Please ensure you read prior to your appointment
We are taking the necessary steps to make sure we have implemented the highest standards in hygiene and sterilization, keeping the health and safety of our team members and clients in mind. We are dedicated to the cleanliness of Kaia Hair studios environment.
We will be seeing clients by appointment only no walk-in appointments until further notice. Our objective is to limit the amount of people in the salon at any given time. Spacing between people in the salon will be two meters of six feet apart. The only exception will be when you are receiving services from one of the Kaia team members.
• The salon has been thoroughly cleaned with top grade Eco-conscious disinfectants prior to reopening, including all tools, surfaces, etc.
• After each client all tools, shampoo bowls, workstations, chairs, etc. Are cleaned and disinfected.
• We have removed all unnecessary items (magazines, and all shared paper products/decor) from reception areas and workstations.
• High-touch surfaces such as, washrooms, door handles, and common areas are sanitized on an on going basis.
• Hand sanitizer is readily available, and we do ask you sanitize your hands upon arrival.
• Hot beverages will not be available however we provide water in disposable paper cups. Outside beverages are permitted.
• All of our stylists and staff are wearing masks at all times, and require all clients to wear a mask during the entirety of their appointment.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Wear a mask at all times in the salon.
• Please arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment, we ask that a call or text is made to inform us of your arrival.
• Please be aware that we have limited seating available and ask for you to arrive on time for your appointment so we don’t experience and booking issues.
• Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, and children are asked to stay home. (If exceptions are needed please call in advance)
ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
• On the day of your appointment, if you feel unwell, we ask you to reschedule
• Upon arrival we ask that you fill the online covid19 form out, we will also have paper COVID-19 forms as well –No fever, cough, or difficulty breathing or if you’ve been out of the country in the last 14 days or have you been in contact with anyone who has been compromised.
• Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, using restrooms and/or sanitation stations provided. It is advised to wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
• If you wish to purchase retail products our receptionist or your stylist will collect your products.
• All clients will receive a clean robe and towels and a completely sanitized seating area.
• We ask if you must move around the salon that you follow the arrows provided and stay 6feet away from others at all times.
ALL TEAM MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO:
• Wear a face covering
• Wash their hands, before and after every appointment
• Clean and disinfect all tools with barbicide, before and after every appointment
• Clean and disinfect their chair and station, before and after every appointment
• Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they are changing tools or step away at any time.
• Stay home if they are sick/ not feeling well
• Fill out a COVID-19 screening form before every work day
• On the day of your appointment if you are feeling unwell, please contact us to cancel your appointment and reschedule at a later date.
• Our team will be working diligently to accommodate the many changes that have occurred.